In this month’s OP UK landscape photographer Paul Sanders talks to Nick Smith about his minimalist approach when creating landscape images; Richard Childs shows you how to master the art of large format photography; we showcase our favourite images from the 2015 British Wildlife Photography Awards; Chris Weston reveals how pushing our boundaries can lead to creative breakthroughs, plus Rachael Talibart explores the benefits of collaborating with fellow photographers.
• David Ward explains why he feels colour photography has finally come of age.
• Kirk Norbury gives his quick guide to the Brenizer method – a technique that can be used to create striking landscape images.
• Wildlife photographer Bart Breet on why his heart belongs in Kruger National Park.
• Andy Luck puts Canon’s new DSLR, the EOS 760D to the test.
• All this plus news, reviews, our favourite images from our one thing this month…wildlife portraits competition and 10 great UK locations for you to shoot this month.
The competition is now closed