In this month’s OP aerial landscape photographer Bernhard Edmaier talks to Nick Smith about his latest project, Water; we pick the best images from the 2015 Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition; Norman McCloskey reveals how to master photographing in low light; Craig Roberts reveals his quick guide to shooting reflections; Pete Bridgwood explains why getting the exposure right in-camera can pay dividends later and Claire Carter shares her first experience of seeing the northern lights.
• Chris Weston on how focusing too much on specific goals can hinder creativity.
• Steve Young shares his birding tips for November and gets close-up to a kestrel.
• Graham Lawson shoots a classic mountain vista in scenic Snowdonia.
• Paul Harris on the benefits of making return visits to places that ignite your imagination.
• All this plus news, reviews, ten top UK locations for you to shoot this month and the winners of our One thing this month…water photography competition.
The competition is now closed