In this month’s issue of OP:
The secrets to photographing wildlife in black & white revealed.
Why James Osmond feels an inexorable pull to the Bristol Channel when taking pictures.
Powerful images from Wilderness to Wasteland, a new book documenting the impact industrial and military culture has had on the US landscape.
Delve into the fascinating world of water with Tristan Gooley’s new book.
- Are smartphones the right viewing platform for photography?
- Why experimenting with other genres can benefit your photography.
- On test: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8.
- The first of a two-part feature on nest photography.
- News, reviews, ten top UK locations for you to shoot this month plus stunning images from our One thing this month…winter wildlife competition.
The competition is now closed