In this month’s issue of OP:
Karl Mortimer on why his coastal and woodland imagery is more about self-expression than the landscape.
How to capture the beauty of autumn with Lizzie Shepherd.
Wild Lights: we delve into nature photographer Guillaume Bily’s new book.
Shooting animals for fun and sport: Andrew Parkinson gives his point of view.
- On test: Canon’s latest flagship DSLR, the EOS 1D X MkII
- Pete Bridgwood captures a minimalist
- Steve Young enjoys some chance encounters with kingfishers.
- The winners of our black & white wildlife photography competition, plus this month’s challenge.
- News, reviews, ten top UK locations for you to shoot this month…and great prizes to be won – including a pair of Hanwag Tatra GTX hiking boots, worth £190!
Plus…we launch Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2016!
The competition is now closed