In this month’s issue of OP:
Daisy Gilardini on her passion for bears and wildlife of the polar regions.
British Wildlife Photography Awards – our favourite entries.
How to use dramatic light in the landscape to your enhance your images.
Rachael Talibart explores the true meaning of the sublime in the natural world.
- On test: Nikon’s action-orientated DSLR, the D5
- Nick Smith goes low tech with a pinhole camera.
- Robert Canis’ quick guide to photographing birds in flight.
- The winners of our creative landscapes photography competition, plus this month’s challenge.
- News, reviews, ten top UK locations for you to shoot this month…plus great prizes to be won – including a Manfrotto 190Go! tripod.
Don’t forget to enter Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2016!
The competition is now closed