What's in OP's November issue
In this month’s OP aerial landscape photographer Bernhard Edmaier talks to Nick Smith about his latest project, Water; we pick the best images from the 2015 Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition; Norman McCloskey reveals how to master photographing in low light; Craig Roberts reveals his quick guide to shooting reflections; Pete Bridgwood explains why getting the exposure right in-camera can pay dividends later and Claire Carter shares her first experience of seeing the northern lights.
• Chris Weston on how focusing too much on specific goals can hinder creativity.
• Steve Young shares his birding tips for November and gets close-up to a kestrel.
• Graham Lawson shoots a classic mountain vista in scenic Snowdonia.
• Paul Harris on the benefits of making return visits to places that ignite your imagination.
• All this plus news, reviews, ten top UK locations for you to shoot this month and the winners of our One thing this month…water photography competition.